Gorillas Trekking, Nyiragongo hike, Mountain Gorillas and Lowland Gorillas! (7 days / 6 nights)
Hike mount Nyiragongo Volcano and trek both Congo mountain gorilla and lowland gorillas with Kisoro Tours Uganda, this tour starts and ends in Kigali Rwanda or Uganda, spend 1 nights on the rim of the giant crater high above the violently active lava lake.
Lakes of hot lava are one of the most spectacular forms of volcanic activity, but they are very difficult to see there are only a few of them in the world at any given time. So, if you want to see a really impressive lava lake, you have only one option Mount Nyiragongo in DR-Congo.
Nyiragongo Volcano is located in the east of Congo DRC, at around 19 km from Goma Town and is the most active volcano in the world. In 1977 and 2002, flows of very liquid lava broke out from cracks in the volcanic slopes.
- Gorilla tracking in Virunga
- Mt Nyiragongo Hiking safari
- Low land gorilla tracking
- Exploring Lake Kivu
- Days 1: Arrival
- Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Virunga Park in Congo
- Day 3: Mt Nyiragongo Volcano Hiking
- Day 4: Descend Mount Nyiragongo Volcano
- Day 5: Explore Lake Kivu
- Day 6: Congo Lowland Gorilla Trekking
- Day 7: Transfer back to Kigali